Saturday, April 27, 2013

My very first post!

Hi,my name is Naema.
This is my very first post. Huhu. But that doesn't mean it is my very first blog >.< . Before this I'd like 3 blogs but I'd never committed with them. So, I hope(and I wish) this blog gonna be active at least for 1 year!(maybe the goal is too high; okay, I'll make it as at least 3 months?) Okay, enough about it and let's talk about myself.


I'm Malaysian student who is studying in United States. I would not tell you which university because Malaysians here are so few. So they might read this and know who I am! (oh god, I'm so paranoid!) You guys who reading this might wondering; seriously you're studying in US?.. (with your bad english???...)yup , I knew bout that. That's why I decided I wanna create my first English blog so that I can improve my English even though I've been studying here for like one year.My dad always advises me to use the opportunity to polish my english. But somehow I just don't know how to do it. There are few times I chat with American but the conversation was so boring. Seriously... You might prefer to listen to a chemistry lecture instead of our conversation. At least you got knew knowledge in the lecture >.<. This was because I've few vocabulary and don't know how to express my thought and feeling when I speak to them. And sometimes, if I found the word, I really need time to organize my sentence. It really takes time. Who gonna wait though? So,I really hope by blogging I could at least learn how to express my feelings and opinions with my OWN ENGLISH (hehe,this is my kingdom!) and I really hope you guys could give any comments and opinions about my first post and my english so that I can keep improving by day

p/s : If any of you guys wanna learn Malay, I could help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment